Agatha Christie’s – And Then There Were None
Thursday, January 23, 2020 – 7pm – 9pm – Cascades Library – 21030 Whitfield Pl, Potomac Falls, VA 20165
Saturday, January 25, 2020 – 1pm – 4pm – Rust Library – 380 Old Waterford Rd NW, Leesburg, VA 20176
List of Characters:
- Anthony Marston,(minor supporting) M-F (16-40), well dressed, sports car enthusiast.
- Mrs Rogers (minor supporting) F (16-40), the cook/housekeeper and Rogers’ wife, described as a pale and ghost-like woman who walks in mortal fear.
- General Mackenzie (supporting) M (40-70), a retired World War I war hero
- Rogers (supporting) M (16-40), the butler
- Emily Brent (supporting) F (40-70), an elderly, pious spinster
- Dr Armstrong (supporting) M-F (30-60), a doctor.
- William Blore (supporting) M (30-60), a former police inspector and now a private investigator
- Philip Lombard, (lead) M (20-40) a soldier of fortune.
- Vera Claythorne (lead) F (16-30), a cool, efficient, resourceful young woman once a governess
- Sir Lawrence Wargrave (lead) M (40-70), a retired judge, known as a “hanging judge” for liberally awarding the death penalty in murder cases.
- Fred Narracott, (cameo) M-F (16-40) the boatman who delivers the guests to the island.
Lead: The main protagonist(s)/antagonist(s) in the production. Typically have the most number of lines in the production.
Supporting: A speaking role in which the total number of lines is less than that of a lead actor(s), but larger than a minor supporting or cameo role
Minor Supporting: A speaking role in which the total number of lines is less than that of the supporting actor(s) but more than a cameo role.
Cameo (bit part): A role in which there is direct interaction with the principal actors, but no more than five lines of dialogue.
Rehearsal schedule here http://goosecreekplayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Rehearsal-Schedule-01-14-2020.pages.pdf